I've been sitting in my dark, unlit studio now for about an hour. Motionless.
Coffee sits atop my desk. Half of a bowl of Parsnip Parmesan from The Soup Kitchen Cafe is cooling and crusting around the ceramic.
To my right is the Lasko box fan blowing not for physical but rather mental comfort. To the left is my new iPhone 6 Plus, breathing the Relaxation notes from The Sound Machine app.
I sip the room temperature coffee, not wanting to heat it as my focus or lack thereof could be lost entirely.
Is He High? You Ask Yourself.
Only on life my friends. These experiences are coming to you live, as they are happening.
Let me share a quote that I think all
- I never ever ever played in any bullshit fantasy football league. Really?! How old are you?
- Most of the programs I watch are either photography or filmmaking based.
- I gave up watching sports altogether as, for me, they are a suck on time better spent being productive.
- These days most of my peers are only those of similar creative and/or innovative interests.
- Vacations, beaches, etc.? Good. Not to be inspired but to clear the brain and practice meditation.
- Bars, clubs and other sanctuaries for negativity? I retired those about 7 years ago, around the same time I was first hired for my creative abilities.